Monday, July 12, 2010

Japanese

First post. Yay!

Food is such a big part of my life. One of very few things I'm interested in that could actually kill me if I gave it up. I want to learn to cook a lot better but before I get started on that I will begin with admiring food I've eaten. Starting today with....



Pork dumplings! Weeeeeee!



Veggie Tempura



Some yummy broth thing


All of this is from the Tokyo Grill House - Cuisine shop on Sturt St, Ballarat (between Lespresso and GeeCees). If you're local, I bet you didn't even know it was there. They have fantastic Japanese. And get this....
The other night I went there with me +3. We had a plate of calamari, a Japanese spring roll (5 pieces), 2 plates of veggie tempura, 4 beef satay skewers, and one extra large plate of fried noodles with chicken, beef and veggies. That's 4 people fed and watered for $50. Yeah, I know right! Brilliant pricing.

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment